Detention and Threat of Removal from the UK, certainly do not sound nice! Fortunately, we can help here as well!
We can advise and represent our clients in making an Immigration bail application.
This is in fact for the temporary release of a person detained by the immigration authorities for the alleged breach / non-compliance of the relevant immigration rules.
It all depends on the immigration history of the detainee, his social and family circumstances, the alleged breach of the immigration rules, and the pieces of evidence that could be provided addressing the alleged breach / non-compliance of the immigration rules, whether a temporary admission or bail application can be successful or not.
And all such factors require detailed assessment and extensive experience to handle tactfully.
And handling such casework involves dealing with the Chief Immigration Officer, preparing sureties, analysing the pros and cons of using documents available and several other factors.
It is, therefore, best to leave this matter with competent professionals who have vast experience in handling Bail / Temporary Admission applications as oversight of an important issue or document may lead to refusal of bail / temporary admission application making the matter even more complex.
But these are only temporary reliefs for the detainee and it is extremely necessary to sort out the immigration matter on a permanent basis for which we may have to lodge an appeal, seek injunctions from the high court or make further representations in support of his immigration matter.
We can advise and represent our clients throughout all the processes and the steps that we need to take.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in Making Immigration bail Applications in the UK?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the bail Application to the SSHD.
Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003.
Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with the best possible Immigration advice/consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Temporary Admission or Bail Application under the direct supervision of Mr Chauhan.
After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the following from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Moorgate on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Temporary Admission or CIO Bail Application in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Temporary Admission or CIO Bail application matters.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during the pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on to our website and keep a close eye on the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on an agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
If you or any of your friends/relatives have been detained by the immigration authorities and you wish to lodge a bail application or have got other immigration issues relating to your / your family members, just give us a call or send an email and leave the rest to us.
The immigration Bail application is not a DIY job and we strongly advise you to seek professional help who are competent in handling the complexities of the immigration matter. We have extensive experience in handling such matters successfully and have been able to obtain relief for many of our clients who were wrongfully detained by the immigration authorities.
You can contact us at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Or in an emergency, we can be contacted at 07817897184.