Facts:  Ms X is a national of India and mother of Miss Z who is a minor born in the UK. Miss X overstayed her student visa. She was not accepted by her family back in India so she could not return to India. She has been living in the UK for 9 years since her arrival and her daughter is 7.5 years old.

Advice: We spoke to Ms. X and asked her to provide documents confirming the stateless of her Child. She had overwhelming documents as regards to her relation with her child and we further analyzed her documentation. We then provided her guidance on visa application of a stateless child and necessary documents.

Outcome: The home office granted her child visa on grounds of her tenure she stayed in the UK as stateless child and Ms. X was also granted visa as a parent on 10 years route.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *